Grandstream GXP1760W Wi-Fi IP Phone
This WiFi-empowered mid-Range IP telephone is perfect for developing organizations and the individuals who handle moderate call volumes. The GXP1760W offers coordinated double band WiFi for reconciliation with remote systems, a smooth structure and mid-extend limit. It bolsters 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and incorporates 24 carefully programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
Perfect for developing organizations, the GXP1760W is a mid-run, WiFi-empowered IP telephone that includes a smooth plan and moderate call-volume highlights. It comes furnished with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 double shading line keys and 4 XML programmable delicate keys alongside a 200 x 80 pixel (3.3') illuminated LCD screen. For included personalization the GXP1760W highlights customized ring tone/ring back tone music and reconciliation with cutting edge web and undertaking applications. The GXP1760W offers double auto-detecting 10/100Mbps system ports and supports robotized provisioning highlights with media get to control. This mid-go IP telephone conveys exceptional execution and plan to clients worldwide at a spending plan neighborly value point.
Main Specs and Features
- 5-way sound conferencing for simple telephone calls
- 24 carefully programmable and adaptable BLF/quick dial keys
- 6 lines, 6 double colour line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable setting delicate keys
- Worked in USB port for bringing in and sending out information as it were
- HD wideband sound, full-duplex without hands speakerphone with cutting edge acoustic reverberation retraction
- Worked in PoE to control the gadgets and give it a system association
- Supports EHS perfect Plantronics' headsets
- Robotized provisioning utilizing TR-069 or AES encoded XML arrangement document
- Enormous phonebook limit with up to 2000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream's UCM arrangement IP PBX apparatus for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-contact call recording and more
- TLS and SRTP security encryption innovation to ensure calls and records and Kensington Security Slot support
|Codec||Support for G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC|
|Display||200 x 80 pixel (3.3’’) backlit LCD display|
|RJ45 Ports||10/100Mbps ethernet ports|
|HD Voice||Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio|
|QoS||Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS|
|WiFi||Yes, integrated dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)|
No customer reviews for the moment.