The Grandstream GXP17xx arrangement have been intentionally intended for the developing industry. With polished interfaces and highlights and capacities that your business will utilize now and come to rely upon, the GXP17xx arrangement is the correct instrument for your business. The GXP17xx arrangement offer mid-run efficiency apparatuses at a section level cost just as a smooth plan that will supplement any work area. For included enemy of burglary security, the GXP17xx arrangement come outfitted with a Kensington Security Slot.
The GXP1782 is a Gigabit 8-line telephone with 4 SIP accounts. It has 8 double shading line keys and 4 XML programmable setting delicate keys on its 200x80 pixel illuminated LCD show screen. Clients can customize the GXP1782 with their preferred ring tone as well as ring back tone music. What's more, clients can likewise coordinate their telephone with cutting edge web and endeavor applications just as neighborhood climate administrations.
The GXP underpins double auto-detecting 10/100/1000Mbps-the quickest association speed accessible. It additionally includes robotized provisioning with media get to control.
Features and Specifications
- Gigabit ports
- 8 lines
- 5-way sound conferencing for simple phone calls
- 32 carefully programmable and adaptable BLF/quick dial keys
- Worked in USB for bringing in and sending out information as it were
- HD wideband sound
- Full-duplex without hands speakerphone with reverberation wiping out
- Supports PoE and force gracefully is incorporated
- EHS support for good Plantronics headsets
- Computerized Provisioning
- Enormous phonebook limit with up to 2,000 contacts and bring history with more than 500 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption innovation
- Kensington Security Slot
|Codec||Support for G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC|
|Display||200 x 80 pixel (3.3’’) backlit LCD display|
|RJ45 Ports||10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Ports|
|HD Voice||Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90% Non-condensing|
|QoS||Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS|
No customer reviews for the moment.