Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway
The Yeastar TA800 is a 8 Port FXS Gateway feature rich with easy configuration. Yeastar TA800 FXS VoIP Gateway is state of the art product that bridges legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephone System networks.
Yeastar TA800 FXS VoIP Gateway In Detail
Yeastar NeoGate TA800 has 8 FXS ports to connect your simple Telephone sets with IP PBX Network. It is very good options for businesses who wish to use old telephony network with IP PBX I may also cost less than having IP Phones instead. Yeastar have SIP and IAX protocols. IAX2 mostly works on SIP restricted networks.
Yeastar TA800 Specification
- Connections: 8x RJ11 FXS Ports
- Switch Port: 1x 10/100Base-T Ethernet Port
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Management: via web UI
- QoS: supported
- Protocol Support: SIP, IAX2
- Audio Codecs: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM
- Transport :UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- Fax : T.38 and Pass-through
- Caller ID: BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID
|Caller ID||BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID|
|Codec||G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A/B, GSM, ADPCM|
|Dimensions||200 × 137 × 25|
|DTMF||RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band|
|Firewall||Built-in Firewall, IP Blocklist, Attack Alert|
|Operating humidity||10-90% non-condensing|
|Protocol||SIP (RFC3261), IAX2|
|QoS||DiffServ, ToS, 802.1 P/Q VLAN tagging|
No customer reviews for the moment.