Grandstream DP752 Long-Range DECT Base Station
The DP752 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP series DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports outdoor range of up to 400 meters with the DP730 or up to 350 meters with DP722/DP720 as well as indoor range up to 50 meters to give users the freedom to move around their work or home. This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time. The DP752 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
- Pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP series DECT handsets via instant pairing using a dedicated pairing button
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- Support outdoor range of up to 400 meters with the DP730 or up to 350 meters with DP722/DP720 as well as indoor range up to 50 meters
- Supports Push-to-Talk and activity based on proximity and accelerometer sensors
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
|Codec||G.711μ/a-law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726-32, iLBC, G.722, OPUS, G.722.2/AMR-WB (special order), in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB|
|Dimensions||140.31 x 64.98 x 105mm|
|Max Concurrent Calls||5 concurrent calls|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Protocol||SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP|
|QoS||Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)|
No customer reviews for the moment.