Grandstream GRP2602P 2-Line 4-SIP PoE Carrier Grade IP Phone
Grandstream GRP2602P power business conversations with HD audio an unbelievable price point. Part of the Grandstream GRP2600 Carrier Grade IP Phones series, GRP2602P gives you a professional device with zero touch provisionin plus unified firmware with the rest of the GRP2602P series to simplify management. The phone supports four SIP accounts and two lines and has two line keys with LEDs and four feature keys for ease of use. It offers HD audio performance via handset or speakerphone and includes noise shield technology for premier background noise reduction.
Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2602 is an essential 2-line model designed with zerotouch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next generation features including Wi-Fi support (GRP2602W), 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2602P/GRP2602G), full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity, EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets and multilanguage support. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2602 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of on-site or remote desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2602 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
- Supports 2 lines, and 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- The GRP2602P includes built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls,
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- GRP2602W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support
- From the multi-award winning provider of communication and collaboration solution
|Codec||Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), G.723,iLBC, OPUS, in- band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, AEC, CNG, PLC, AGC, AJB|
|Display||132 x 48 (2.41’’) backlit graphical LCD display|
|RJ45 Ports||Dual 10/100 Mbps ports|
|HD Voice||Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90% Non-condensing|
|QoS||Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS|
No customer reviews for the moment.