Fanvil A32i Android Touch Screen IP Phone
Featuring a Goose-neck speaker and a large touch screen, Fanvil A32i is an Android console IP phone with stylish outlook and powerful functions. As a mini management device, Fanvil A32i caters to the management requirements in small and medium control centers and helps to level-up the daily management efficiency and the ability to handle any emergency.
The Fanvil A32i Android Phone supports up to 20 SIP lines and can serve as a hotspot. It features built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi which make this phone easy to deploy and install in various scenarios. The A32i can act as a monitoring center for an office manager. It has the ability to make calls to internal and externa phones as well as features such as two-way intercom, monitoring and broadcasting. This Android-based smartphone also has emergency response capabilities.
Fanvil A32i Android Phone Features and Specifications:
- 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference, hotspot
- Support an external Fanvil USB camera (optional).
- 112 one-touch DSS keys on 10.1” capacity color touch screen
- HD audio on speaker and handset
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
- Video Codec H.264 support for receiving video calls.
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya etc.
|Bluetooth||Built-in Bluetooth 5.0|
|Display||10.1-inch (1280x800) color touch screen|
|DSS Keys||112 one-touch DSS keys on 10.1” capacity color touch screen|
|DTMF||In-band, Out-of-Band – DTMF-Relay(RFC2833) / SIP INFO|
|RJ45 Ports||10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port|
|HD Voice||HD audio on speaker and handset|
|Power Consumption||2W ~ 9.77W|
|Video Codecs||Video Codec H.264 support for receiving video calls|
No customer reviews for the moment.