Fanvil X7A Android Phone
As a high-end enterprise IP phone with Android 9.0 OS, Fanvil X7A provides a more intelligent and smoother touch operation experience for the users. 112 DSS keys on the 7-inch color touch screen, built-in WiFi, built-in Bluetooth make daily communication smarter and simpler. Matching an optional USB camera Fanvil CM60, Fanvil X7A can deliver a superb audio and video for the group conference.
The Fanvil X7A IP Phone runs on the Android 9.0 system versus the Linux system when compared to the Fanvil X7. It differentiates itself in that it features built-in WiFi, has 112 DDS keys as opposed to 127 in the X7 and has a screen definition of 1024*600 LCD (X7 is 800*480).
The X7A also has 3-way video conference technology and 5-way audio/video conference. The X7 supports 3-way audio conference. That being said, both models are great phones, but they target different customer needs'.
Fanvil X7A Android Phone Features and Specifications:
- 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference, hotspot
- 7” capacity color touch-screen
- Fanvil CM60 2MP Camera featuring a clip and USB cord, can be installed flexibly on phone, PC or desk
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
- Up to 112 DSS keys available at the display
- Video Codec H.264 for receiving video calls
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Support EHS headset
- Local phonebook up to 2000 entries
- Support both PoE and external power supply
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya etc.
|Bluetooth||Built-in Bluetooth 4.2|
|DSS Keys||112 one-touch DSS keys on 7” capacity color touch screen|
|DTMF||In-band, Out-of-Band – DTMF-Relay(RFC2833) / SIP INFO|
No customer reviews for the moment.