This device can be used in a situation where is there no availability of LAN cable in existing infrastructure, whereas 2 main cables can be used to transfer IP connected devices For example IP Phones, IP Camera or anything using IP.
The 2N 2Wire (Part No. 9159014) Kit comprises a pair of adapters; 1 for the transmit end and 1 for the receive end of the cable (please note that both adapters are identical and either can be used as transmitter or receiver).
The kit also includes 1 power supply unit, the second adapter device being powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) supplied from the first device.
- Transmit IP signals over standard 2-core or coaxial cable
- Integrate IP devices (such as IP cameras, IP intercom, etc) into an existing non-LAN cable infrastructure
- Transmits data and power over single cable
- Supplies power for connected IP devices via PoE up to a range of 220 metres
- Simple, fast installation
- Low cost device, cost saving on cable installation
2N® 2Wire (set of 2 adaptors and power source for EU)
|DC Power||48 VDC / 0.84 A~1.3 A|
|Dimensions||40 x 40 x 75 mm|
|RJ45 Ports||10/100 Base T, half-duplex / full-duplex, auto-negotiation|
|Operating temperature||14 to 122°F (-10 to +50°C)|
|Frequency||Frequency band 1.8 MHz to 30 MHz|
No customer reviews for the moment.