A reasonable size 132 x 48 LCD screen give clearly readable display. No additional networking points are required to deploy this budgeted phone as it has dual network ports of 10/100 Mbps. It has many other features such as Call waiting,, 3-way conferencing and many other all basic features.
Grandstream has recently released upgraded version of its firmware therefore customer are requested to upgrade the firmware.
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference, multi-language support
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- SIP Compliant and Protocols: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
- Networking Interfaces: Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Graphic Display: 132 x 48 LCD display
- Feature Keys: 2 line keys with dual-color LED and 1 SIP account, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys. 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
• HD Audio: Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
• Base Stand: Yes, allow 2 angle positions, wall mountable
- Wall mountable: Yes
|Codec||Support for G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.723,G.726-32, G.729 A/B, iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC|
|Display||132 x 48 (2.95’’) LCD display|
|RJ45 Ports||10/100 Mbps Ethernet port|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90% Non-condensing|
|QoS||Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS|
No customer reviews for the moment.