The DE210P comes with latest Octasic DSP-based echo cancellation technology EC100 module. Openvox cards's edge is to implement carrier-grade algorithm cost effectlvly.
The D210P is compatible with E1, T1 and J1 interfaces. Openvox cards as compare to other Chinese brnds is certified to offer carrier grade quality with low CPU resources usage and enhanced I/O speed.
D210P is officially certified to work with elastix pbx application. The driver source code is available therefore advance API interface can be developed for customized applications.
The OpenVox Echo cancellation module EC100-64 eleminates echo tails up to 1024 or 128ms taps for all 64 channels in E1 mode or 48 channels in T1/J1 modes. Further, this module uses the Octasic Voice Quality to provide carrier grade sound quality on all calls.
DE210P supports industry standard telephony and data protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol families for voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported.
- Support for both 3.3V and 5V PCI slots
- High Performance PCI Bus Master with up to 2Kbytes FIFO
- Easy to install: Use wct4xxp driver included in original Zaptel without any patch
- Certified by trixbox CE and Elastix
- RoHS compliant
- CE and FCC certificates
Features of the Octasic EC100-64 echo canceler:
- 128ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Octasic Music Protection
- Adaptive Noise Reduction
- Automatic Level Control (G.169)
- Field upgradeable algorithm
- V.25 / V.8 answer tone (w/ and w/o phase reversal)
- DTMF as per Q.24