HD audio support is included in both the handset and the speakerphone that enables crystal clear and smooth communication. Two Gigabit ports allows the users to connect their personal computers to Fanvil X7.
The X7 offers connectivity to WiFi via WiFi dongle. It can also provides connectivity to an EHS headset or a Bluetooth headset via built-in Bluetooth. The X7 also comes with a USB port that can be used for charging devices such as mobile phones, power banks etc.
Fanvil X7 phone is so versatile that it can be used as a mini PBX, to DIY a small communication & security solution. Fanvil devices such as VoIP phone, SIP door phone, SIP speaker can be connected to X7 IP phone by network connections, forming a small DIY system through hotspot feature of the Fanvil X7, without the need to buy a separate PBX. The DIY solution is a perfect selection for a small business, small area etc.
Compatible with major platforms:3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Elastix etc.
Fanvil X7 IP Phone Features and Specifications:
- SIP lines: 20 SIP lines
- Conferencing: 3-way
- Hotspot : Yes
- 7" capacity color touch-screen
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- DSS keys: 127 DSS keys entries available on the display.
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth for Bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity : Yes (via Wi-Fi dongle)
- Supports Video codec H.264 for receiving video calls
- Can be adjusted at two angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Support EHS headset
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE