The GXV3275 IP stays productive and your phone can be customized having access to thousands of android apps which include impressive business productivity apps, for example, Skype or Google Hangouts. The GXV3275 IP gives many extra features, which include 1) Gigabit ports 2) integrated Wi-Fi 3) integrated Bluetooth to pair with the headset/ mobile devices for exchange of contact book/calendar and call transfer, and many more.
More than just being an IP voice and video phone, the GXV3275 IP solves the problem of door access. It gives IP surveillance. When you pair GXV3275 IP with Grandstream’s GDS/third-party door phones, Session Initiation Protocol door openers/IP cameras, you can control them from your office/apartment. From surveillance viewpoint (checking a camera’s live feed or for security alerts/alarms), the GXV3275 can make/receive Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) video calls from IP surveillance cameras.
The GXV3275 is a Gigabit VoIP Video phone with a CMOS camera, and HD audio/video for clear communication. It has integrated Wi-Fi, integrated web browser, Speakerphone, 3-way video conference call, HDMI connectivity, live-view surveillance feed from your Grandstream Surveillance Camera and alert notification. Bluetooth allows you to sync your mobile phone calendar and contacts with the GXV3275 IP, use Bluetooth headsets, and receive and divert calls from/to the Android phones. To use Skype, all you have to do is to download the app from the android play store, and, here you go!
Features and Specifications
- A touch screen of 7-inch (1024x600)
- USB port
- Android version of 4.2 having full access to the Google Play Store
- 6 lines
- 6 Session Initiation Protocol accounts
- up to 6-way voice conference call
- 3-way video conference call
- CMOS (complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor) camera
- Dual switched Gigabit ports
- SD card slot
- Mini-HDMI output to connect to the TV monitor.
- The android app running on the GXV3275 with Google’s Application Programming Interface and Grandstream’s Software development kit
- Integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)