Designed specifically for call centers and enterprises. The Blackwire 3220 USB Type-A Corded Stereo UC Headset from Plantronic works with Windows platform and USB devices.. One of the best headset for small budget.
Compatible with: ATCOM: R4,R3,R2,R1, AT840,AT820,AT810,AT800 Digium: D40, D50, D70 Fanvil: C68 ,C66,C62, C58P, C58,X3/X3G, X5/X5G, C01 Polycom: CX100,CX200,CX300,CX500,CX60, SoundPoint: 301,335,400,430, 450, 500 (rev. E or later), 501, 550, 560, 601, 650, 670 Snom: 300 ZYCOO: H81, H83
Finally Logitech bring an affordable solution to small to medium size business. Almost 20% cost of Polycom solutions. Price includes implementation charges (Excluding civil work) only for Islamabad / Rawalpindi.
Yeastar S50 8-Port IP PBX (50 Users)
Yeastar S50 is designed for medium size enterprises. Supporting up to 50 users it has all big features in small price. Yeastar S-Series S50 has unique modular design so it is always expandable and future proof. It is best combination of price, value, performance and reliability.
Cash on Delivery Available
2-4 Days Delivery
The S50 is full-stack IP PBX, it comes in 19 inches 1U rack-mountable chassis. It has FXO modules which can help you connect with PSTN Telephone lines and SIP through enternet ports.
- Zero-Configuration: It as broad interoperability with many IP Pones and SIP devices, eg Grandstream, fanvil or yealink etc
- Your Choice of Technologies and Features: You can download many software to work with yeastar IP PBX like softphone or management apps.
- Telephone System without Risk: S-Series is future proof, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
- Play Safe and Expect Reliability: With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combines with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
- Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
- Built-in call recording capability
- Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it's super easy
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
- 1x S50 PBX
- 1x Ethernet Cable
- 1x Power Cord
- 2x Rack Mounting Kits
- 1x Grounding Stud and Nut
- 4x Rubber Feet
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- Max Concurrent Calls
- VoIP Trunks
- Max Analog Ports
- Max BRI Ports
- SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport Protocol
- UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H.263, H.263P, H.264, MPEG4
- In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps
- IP Services
- Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT, STUN
- 5000 min (expandable)
- T.38 Fax
- App Center
- External Storage
- SD Card
- DC Power
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.6A max
- Power Consumption
- 2.1 to 18.5 W
- 1U Rack-Mount
- Working Humidity
- 10 to 90% non-condensing
- Working Temperature
- 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature
- -20 to 65°C
- 34 x 21 x 4.4 cm (13.4 x 8.23 x 1.73")
- 1.48 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.
The UCM6510 IP-PBX is designed to offer the most advanced attributes of audio, video, data, and mobility to the businesses of every size, either medium or large and the enterprises, either small or medium. The UCM6510 IP-PBX appliance is made to be customizable, offers scalability and complete network solution. All these features converged in one...
The UCM6204 is an IP PBX appliance which is designed for business. It is powered by an advanced hardware platform with powerful system resources and gives quite an advanced Unified Communication (UC) solution for converged voice, video, fax, data and video surveillance application needs. Incorporating industry-leading features and performance, the UCM6204...
The UCM6208 is always reliable if you have a business and you are looking for centralized communication. You can easily manage enterprise-grade voice, data, video and mobility feature with just one appliance. You will manage and/or access one network even you are remote and you have all the control over multiple communication technologies like video...