Designed specifically for call centers and enterprises. The Blackwire 3220 USB Type-A Corded Stereo UC Headset from Plantronic works with Windows platform and USB devices.. One of the best headset for small budget.
Look no further if you are looking for USB monoural headset for call center. The plantronics blackwire is perfect choice for this it has all call control features and a solid design. Beside noise cancel and echo cancel. it offer unique QE Quality enhancement technology.
Yeastar S50 8-Port IP PBX (50 Users)
Yeastar S50 is designed for medium size enterprises. Supporting up to 50 users it has all big features in small price. Yeastar S-Series S50 has unique modular design so it is always expandable and future proof. It is best combination of price, value, performance and reliability.
Cash on Delivery Available
2-4 Days Delivery
The S50 is full-stack IP PBX, it comes in 19 inches 1U rack-mountable chassis. It has FXO modules which can help you connect with PSTN Telephone lines and SIP through enternet ports.
- Zero-Configuration: It as broad interoperability with many IP Pones and SIP devices, eg Grandstream, fanvil or yealink etc
- Your Choice of Technologies and Features: You can download many software to work with yeastar IP PBX like softphone or management apps.
- Telephone System without Risk: S-Series is future proof, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
- Play Safe and Expect Reliability: With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combines with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
- Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
- Built-in call recording capability
- Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it's super easy
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
- 1x S50 PBX
- 1x Ethernet Cable
- 1x Power Cord
- 2x Rack Mounting Kits
- 1x Grounding Stud and Nut
- 4x Rubber Feet
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- Max Concurrent Calls
- Max Analog Ports
- Max BRI Ports
- VoIP Trunks
- SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport Protocol
- UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H.263, H.263P, H.264, MPEG4
- In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps
- IP Services
- Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT, STUN
- 5000 min (expandable)
- T.38 Fax
- App Center
- External Storage
- SD Card
- DC Power
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.6A max
- Power Consumption
- 2.1 to 18.5 W
- 1U Rack-Mount
- Working Humidity
- 10 to 90% non-condensing
- Working Temperature
- 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature
- -20 to 65°C
- 34 x 21 x 4.4 cm (13.4 x 8.23 x 1.73")
- 1.48 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.