The Fanvil A32i Android Phone supports up to 20 SIP lines and can serve as a hotspot. It features built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi which make this phone easy to deploy and install in various scenarios. The A32i can act as a monitoring center for an office manager. It has the ability to make calls to internal and externa phones as well as features such as two-way intercom, monitoring and broadcasting. This Android-based smartphone also has emergency response capabilities.
Fanvil A32i Android Phone Features and Specifications:
- 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference, hotspot
- Support an external Fanvil USB camera (optional).
- 112 one-touch DSS keys on 10.1” capacity color touch screen
- HD audio on speaker and handset
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
- Video Codec H.264 support for receiving video calls.
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya etc.