Designed specifically for call centers and enterprises. The Blackwire 3220 USB Type-A Corded Stereo UC Headset from Plantronic works with Windows platform and USB devices.. One of the best headset for small budget.
The headset is ideal for cost sensetive Call centers it is entry level headset yet it is durable, and Light weight for all day wearing.
Compatible with: ATCOM: R4,R3,R2,R1, AT840,AT820,AT810,AT800 Digium: D40, D50, D70 Fanvil: C68 ,C66,C62, C58P, C58,X3/X3G, X5/X5G, C01 Polycom: CX100,CX200,CX300,CX500,CX60, SoundPoint: 301,335,400,430, 450, 500 (rev. E or later), 501, 550, 560, 601, 650, 670 Snom: 300 ZYCOO: H81, H83
Grandstream GXW4216 Analog VoIP 16 Port FXS Gateway
Above average 16 Port FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls.
Cash on Delivery Available
2-4 Days Delivery
The Grandstream GXW4216 gateway provides small and medium businesses a mid budget hybrid IP and analog telephone solution that allows them to enjoy the benefits of IP Telephony while preserving investment on existing analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems or mix and match with IP Phone.
- 16 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128x32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
- 2 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length G.168 line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection(ITU-T, K.21)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Telephone Interfaces: 16 x RJ11 FXS ports plus 1 x 50 pin Telco connector
- Network Interfaces: 1 x 10M/100M/1000Mbps auto-sensing RJ45 port
- LCD Display: Backlit 128x32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
- Voice-over-Pack Capabilities: G.168 carrier grade line echo cancellation, dynamic jitter buffer, modem detection & auto-switch to G.711
- Voice Compression: G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729 A/B, iLBC
- Fax over IP: T.38 compliant Group 3 Fax Relay up to 14.4kbps and auto-switch to G.711 for Fax Pass-through, Fax Datapump V.17, V.21, V27ter, V29 for T.38 fax relay
- Telephony Features: Caller ID display or block, call waiting, blind or attended transfer, call forward, do not disturb, 3-way conference, last call return, paging, message waiting indicator LED (NEON LED) support and stutter tone, auto dial, flexible dial plan
- QoS: DiffServ, TOS, 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging
- DTMF Method: Flexible DTMF transmission methods including In-audio, RFC2833, and /or SIP INFO
- SIP Server Profiles & Acocunts Per System: 2 distinct SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per telephone port
- Provisioning: TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, TR069
- (1) GXW4216 Gateway
- (1) Power Adapter
- (1) Ethernet Cable
- (1) Mounting Bracket Set
- Quick Start Guide
No customer reviews for the moment.
DAG1000L 4FXS is new model of DAG1000-4S thathelps you build small IP PBX or small number of Analog Extentions to connect with IP Telephony network. It is perhaps most cost-effective way to build feature rich exchange. Difference: New model has IPV6 and IMS support