Designed specifically for call centers and enterprises. The Blackwire 3220 USB Type-A Corded Stereo UC Headset from Plantronic works with Windows platform and USB devices.. One of the best headset for small budget.
Look no further if you are looking for USB monoural headset for call center. The plantronics blackwire is perfect choice for this it has all call control features and a solid design. Beside noise cancel and echo cancel. it offer unique QE Quality enhancement technology.
Cisco SPA8000 8 FXS Port Gateway
The Cisco SPA8000 is Intuitive web based interface FXS Gateway. You can get up to 8 extensions in IP Telephony environment.
Cash on Delivery Available
2-4 Days Delivery
The Cisco SPA8000 provides 8 FXS Ports. This little gateway is full feature and enterprises grade. You can expand your IP Telephony infrastructure with fraction of cost. Cisco own proprietary implementation of voice codes make this gateway stand out.
Cisco / Linksys SPA8000 Features and Functions
- Eight voice ports (RJ11) for analog phones or Fax machines
- Impedance Agnostics - 8 Configurable Settings
- Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID
- Caller ID with Name/Number (Multi-national Variants)
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Forwarding: No answer, Busy, All
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Transfer
- Three-way Conference Calling with Local Mixing
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
- Call Return
- Call Back on Busy
- Delayed Disconnect
- Distinctive Ringing - Calling and Called Number
- Off-hook Warning Tone
- Selective/Anonymous Call Rejection
- Touch Tone Phone Keypad Configuration with Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Fax: G.711 Pass Through or Real Time Fax over IP via T.38
No customer reviews for the moment.
Above average 16 Port FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls.
DAG1000L 4FXS is new model of DAG1000-4S thathelps you build small IP PBX or small number of Analog Extentions to connect with IP Telephony network. It is perhaps most cost-effective way to build feature rich exchange. Difference: New model has IPV6 and IMS support