Terms and conditions of use
Due to changes in forex rates (as products are imported) and using different shipping options and sourcing we cannot grantee that products you buy will be delivered to you at price shown on website. We may change prices in your shipping cart after your checkout. Having said that it is highly unlickly that we will actually do that even if it cost us minimization of our profit margin. Likewise prices listed on website should not be treated as an official Quote from Nethawk neither it creates a legal binding now any claim of discount will be entertained at any point in future.
Money Back Guarantee
Nethawk hereby warrants that the hardware product you have purchased (Product) is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period applicable to the Product as defined in the Limited Product Warranty.
- The Warranty period commences on the date of purchase.
- The sales receipt or your purchase invoice showing the date of purchase of the Product, showing the serial number and date of purchase of the Product, is the proof of the date of purchase. Customers may be asked to furnish proof of ownership and date of purchase by showing the sales receipt/purchase invoice. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser otherwise Nethawk authorised resellers are exempt.
- Within the warranty period, Nethawk will, at no additional charge; perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts covered by this warranty. However customer is requested to ship the product to our service center.
- All exchanged parts and products replaced under warranty service will become the property of Nethawk. Nethawk reserves the right to replace defective parts with any serviceable used parts or reconditioned parts at Nethawk’s option.
- This warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The Product is damaged due to transportation, fall, weather, extreme temperatures, shock, improper use, mishandling or negligence after the purchase of the Product.
- The Product is damaged as a result of natural disaster or acts of Allah, e.g. fire, flood, lightning.
- The Product is damaged as a result of connection to irregular voltage sources.
- The Product is installed, maintained, operated or use other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Nethawk in relation to the Product.
- The Product is altered, modified and repaired by a party not authorized by Nethawk.
- The Product is not purchased from Nethawk or through Nethawk authorized distributors and resellers.
- The customer cannot provide the sales receipt or purchase invoice.
- The Warranty period has expired.
- The warranty does not cover:
- Transportation, delivery and/or incidental costs incurred in the fulfilment of this warranty.
- Any software preloaded on or otherwise sold with the Product. The software is provided to you on an "as is" basis, and the warranty shall not apply to any software corruption.
- All software is provided as is and Nethawk disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nethawk does not warrant that the software will be error free or that the software will meet the customers' requirements.
- Warranty does not cover support for 3rd party software or hardware, diagnosis, maintenance, cleaning of virus, software installation or backup, transfer of data and programs.
- Installation of software other than those specified in the starter package.
- Recovery of corrupted HDD media other than to original factory state.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service. In the event of any product failure, Nethawk’s liability shall be limited to re-installing the factory default software for hard disk failure. Nethawk shall not be liable to undertake any file or data transfer.
- Damages caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, fire, theft, disappearance, misplacement, fluctuations and power surges, connections to improper voltage or incorrect electrical line voltage, viruses, malware, reckless, wilful or intentional conduct; defects or damage arising from usage of unauthorized or poor quality CD ROMs or storage media.
- Damages caused by the combination of Nethawk branded products with other non-Nethawk branded products, accessories, parts or components (including SIM card or Memory card) or use of products, equipment, systems, utilities, services, parts, supplies, accessories, applications, installations, repairs, external wiring or connections not supplied or authorized by Nethawk which damage this product or result in service problems.
- Signal issues, reception problems and distortion related to noise, echo, interference or other signal transmission and delivery problems
- Results of normal usage, such as gradual image degradation, uneven screen aging, burned-in images (marks) and pixel failure within designed specifications or that do not materially alter the products functionality; uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product
- Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stain, physical damages such as cracks / dents / scratches on casing, broken cable, dislodge parts.
- Products where the model number or serial number has been removed; altered or obliterated from the product.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cracked screen or damage caused by external pressure on the LCD shall not be covered under warranty
- Nethawk however warrants the media (e.g. diskette, tapes, etc) upon which this software is delivered to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of up to sixty days after the date of purchase by end-user.
- This warranty applies within Pakistan only.
- On-site warranty service, if applicable, applies only in PAkistan and to locations which must be accessible by road transport.
- Warranty support will be provided only during normal office hours.
- For the period in which the on-site warranty service is applicable, Nethawk reserves the right to courier the replacement module to the customer, should it from preliminary investigations determined that the failure in the product is due to externally connected modules such as the keyboard or mouse.
- Repaired /replaced IPPhones etc or part thereof will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date of repair/replacement whichever is longer.
- The purchaser of the Product (Customer) acknowledges that the Customer is informed and is aware of his/her rights and liabilities under the relevant laws governing the purchase and use of the Product. Subject as expressly provided in clause 1, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nethawk and/or their holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, authorized distributors and retailers and authorized service providers shall not be liable to the Customer for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) from the use of the Product.
- Nethawk's obligation under Clause 1 is limited to the repair and replacement of any defective materials.
- Warranty claim on third party peripherals with manufacturer's warranty shall be made directly to the respective manufactures instead of Nethawk.
- If any provisions of this warranty are judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remaining provisions will not be prejudiced.
Customer may purchase extended warranty up to 3 years. The extended warranty coverage is per the above Standard Warranty Terms & Conditions with the following additional terms:
General Return/Exchange Guidelines
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending any returns/exchanges back to us. All returns/exchanges must include any accessories, documentation, etc., that was originally shipped with the product.
7 Day Return Policy – Unused Products Only
Returns are only accepted within 7 days of the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To return your product, please contact us at email@example.com To process your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You will be responsible for shipping costs. If the product is received by us in unused and undamaged condition and in its original packaging, we will refund your purchase.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, such as gift cards and downloadable software products, hosted services These goods are identified on the website and during the ordering process as being non-returnable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Exchanges (Defective/Damaged Products Only)
90 Day Exchange Policy – Defective Products Only
If you believe you have a defective product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Defective products may only be exchanged within 90 days of purchase. In order to process your exchange, we will need your order number, description of your setup (including photos if available), and any other information about your use of the product that may help us understand the potential defect.
In the event that a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturer error or defective materials, we will repair or exchange the product as needed. If Nethawk determines that repair or replacement of a defective product is not practical, we will provide a refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your repaired/replacement product to reach you may vary.
Please note that we cannot offer refunds or exchanges for products that have been modified from their original state.
Damaged in Shipment
Be sure to inspect your product once you receive it. Any damage from shipping must be reported to Nethawk within 14 days of receipt of the product.
If you receive your product and it has been damaged during shipment, please email us at email@example.com right away. Include a description of the damages, and include pictures if possible. This information is extremely helpful to us in making sure that our products are packaged and shipped properly. We will arrange for the damaged products to be replaced.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. The gift certificate may be used toward purchases from Nethawk.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, any shipping costs paid for by Nethawk will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over Rs10,000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.