The GXP1610 is a entry-level IP phone for any size businesses use. Powered by Linux GXP1610 has single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, and 3 XML programmable soft keys.
This product is no longer in stock
A reasonable size 132 x 48 LCD screen give clearly readable display. No additional networking points are required to deploy this budgeted phone as it has dual network ports of 10/100 Mbps. It has many other features such as Call waiting,, 3-way conferencing and many other all basic features.
Grandstream has recently released upgraded version of its firmware therefore customer are requested to upgrade the firmware.
• 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
• Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference, multi-language support
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
• SIP Compliant and Protocols: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
• Networking Interfaces: Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
• Graphic Display: 132 x 48 LCD display
• Feature Keys: 2 line keys with dual-color LED and 1 SIP account, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys. 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
• HD Audio: Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
• Base Stand: Yes, allow 2 angle positions, wall mountable
• Wall mountable: Yes
No customer reviews for the moment.