₨ 7,800 tax excl.
The Grandstream GXP1625 is a 2-SIP Account VoIP phone with a 132x48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display, HD audio and echo cancellation
This product is no longer in stock
|Number of lines||2|
|Power Supply||PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately|
The GXP1625 is Grandstream’s basic IP phone for small office and home offices . Packed with Linux kernel this model has 2 lines, 3 XML configurable soft keys, HD audio and 3-way conferencing. A 132x48 LCD screen renders a clear LCD characters. The GXP1625 has dual 10/100mb network ports and the GXP1625 comes with an integrated PoE. Besides this other features are as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Jabra and Plantronics headsets and call-waiting enables the GXP1625 to be high quality, easy to use and dependable IP phone.
• 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
• Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, etc.), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, customizable screen content/format using XML, advanced web and enterprise applications integration (pending)
• Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
• HD wideband audio, superb dull-duplex hands-free speaker-phone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
•Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
• 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
• Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
No customer reviews for the moment.